Austin, TX Sober Living
We are located in downtown austin, tx. We have rehab programs for both men and women.
Why Choose a Sober Living Home
- Regardless if you’ve just finished rehab, wilderness, or you’ve been out of treatment for months, or you recently relapsed and need some support, a sober living program can provide the structure and support you need to get back on track with life.
Men’s Sober Living in Austin, TX
- Our Austin homes for men offer a sober living experience in a desirable and thriving city. Our homes are staffed 24/7 and offer a recovery program with resident care members, home managers, and professional program directors. Our men’s homes are located near a variety of local gyms, parks, job opportunities, and local colleges.
Women’s Sober Living in Austin, Texas
- Sober living homes for women in Austin, TX. Our home is in a safe and upbeat part of the city. All homes near a local bus route and within walking distance of grocery stores, retail shops, and many job opportunities.
- Life skills that will aid in independent living
- Long-term sobriety
- Find reliable employment
- Finished College or Education
- Reduce Stress
- Maintain accountability with a peer group